The Unstoppable Foundation is looking for an experienced major gift fundraiser to help further grow its mission of moving communities in developing countries from surviving to thriving!
If you love a culture of entrepreneurship and empowerment and would like to be part of a heart-forward team, then Unstoppable is the place for you! Work from anywhere, meet wonderfully inspiring peers, and come and join our team.
You’ll spend most of your time building a portfolio of new donors and meeting with them face-to-face (or by zoom) to develop relationships that will help the organization achieve our mission and exceed our revenue targets.
You’ll find and engage new relationships for the organization and inspire a wide range of people to join the Unstoppable Foundation mission.
• You'll work towards a collective fundraising goal of $5 million in 2021
• You'll generate a qualified prospect list of supporters with the capacity to give $25K+ annually
• You'll build a robust portfolio of major gift supporters amounting to $1M+ in annual revenue
• You'll cultivate long-term relationships, optimizing supporters’ lifetime value to the mission and vision
• You'll help coordinate and lead cultivation and stewardship events
• You'll deliver an exceptional experience for all Unstoppable Foundation supporters
• 5-7 years of major donor fundraising or sales experience, and have a portfolio of high net worth relationships that you can cultivate for the Unstoppable Foundation.
• A proven track record to generate new leads that convert to major gifts
• Passion for our mission, outstanding communication skills, presence, and personal style to represent the organization to multiple constituents
• Experience effectively using a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce
You're uniquely people-oriented.
You're capable of cultivating productive relationships. Working closely with Fortune 500 CEOs, philanthropists, influencers and other diverse personalities doesn't intimidate, but excites you. You build and develop these relationships with intelligence, maturity, and professionalism.
You have a remarkable track record.
You have a history of leading successful initiatives with measurable results that have impacted the bottom line. Your years of applicable experience have cultivated your wisdom and nuanced creativity for this position.
You're a deal-maker.
You're comfortable asking for money. You possess a keen ability to sell ideas and close deals. You operate with poise, dignity, and reliability in both your personal and professional worlds.
You understand the value of our supporters.
You make everyone feel special. You’re able to get anyone excited about what we do and make their experience with us unique. You’re inviting, discerning and thoughtful.
The Unstoppable Foundation is a non-profit humanitarian organization bringing
education to children and communities in developing countries, thereby
creating a safer and more just world for everyone. It moves developing communities from surviving to thriving through education, healthcare and economic stability!