Qualified candidates should possess the following:
1. Be a committed believer in Jesus Christ and active in a local church.
2. In-depth understanding of the field of development and major gift fundraising.
3. A minimum of five to ten years’ prior experience in a leadership role in this field is required.
4 A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
5. Ability to effectively manage staff in areas such as: selection, development, coaching, motivation, scheduling and performance evaluation.
6. Candidates must understand the needs and interests of major gift donors in order to develop relationships and be able to demonstrate experience in the successful development of in-depth cultivation and solicitation strategies and achievement of established goals.
This position has the ability to office in Dallas or Van, Texas
Sky Ranch offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, dental, vision, Life, AD&D, STD & LTD coverage, 403(b) retirement plan, along with PTO and paid holidays. Qualified applicants will find the application and information on how to apply on our website: www.skyranch.org/jobs.